CPVC CTS Pipe
All conventional metal plumbing systems corrode leaving their corrosive wastes for deposit into the water system. CPVC thermoplastic system components never corrode. Spears® EverTUFF® CTS CPVC systems of fittings, pipe, supply stops and valves are certified lead-free by NSF International (NSF®) and are compliant with low-lead plumbing requirements for safe use in drinking water systems. Approved by national, state and municipal building codes, Spears® CTS CPVC products are ideally suited for hot and cold water distribution systems in residential and commercial structures.
• Manufactured to Copper Tube Size - 1/2" through 2" sizes
• Suitable for Commercial Hot Water - CTS CPVC products can handle fluids at service temperatures up to 180°F
• EverTUFF® CPVC CTS meets ASTM standard D2846 for Copper Tube Size Hot and Cold Water Distribution Systems
• Pipe has UL 94V-0 fire rating
Warning - not for use with compressed air or gases !
Priced per foot, sold by 10' lengths
- Pipe needs to be cut into 5ft lengths to ship via UPS
Priced per foot, sold by 20' lengths