1) Controller. For the purposes of this GDPR Notice, the controller of personal data is Indelco Plastics Corporation and the contact details for the controller are available at indelco.com/contact-us.
2) How We Use Your Personal Information. Indelco is a U.S. company. When you submit your information to us through Indelco’s website or otherwise through your interaction with us, your personal data will be transferred to our servers in the U.S. We will hold, use and disclose your personal data for the following primary purposes:
a) providing our products and services to you or the business you represent;
b) maintaining our business relationship and/or providing ongoing support, where you or the business you represent are a user of Indelco’s products, or a customer, or you otherwise engage with us for business purposes;
c) responding to your comments or requests for information;
d) sending paper catalogs to you or the business you represent; and
e) enforcing any contracts that we enter into with you or the business you represent, or defending claims arising from such contracts.
We do not engage in e-mail marketing, and we would ask for your consent before doing so. However, we may contact you about your account or your transactions with us, or the account of the business you represent or the transactions with us of the business you represent.
3) The Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Data. Under the GDPR, we rely upon the following grounds to process personal data of the users of Indelco and our customers:
a) Necessary for entering into, or performing a contract – To perform obligations that we undertake in providing products or services to you or the business you represent, or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract with us, it will be necessary for us to process your personal data. Without this information, we may not be able to provide our products and services to you.
b) Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation – We are subject to certain legal requirements that may require us to process your personal data. We may also be obligated by law to disclose your personal data to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency.
c) Consent – In some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to process your personal data in a particular way, including with respect to the international transfers described in Section 5 below.
4) How We Share Your Personal Data. We may disclose your personal data to other parties in the following circumstances:
a) where we have retained trusted third parties to provide services, such as delivery and logistics companies, payment processors, and website hosts and other IT infrastructure providers;
b) where necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of us or other users or customers;
c) where we are obligated, or permitted, to do so by applicable law, regulation or legal process, including disclosure to customs or other governmental authorities; or
d) if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about the users of the Indelco and customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5) We do not sell or license your personal data to third parties for their marketing or other commercial purposes.
7) How Long We Will Hold Your Information. We will retain your personal data for the time necessary to perform our obligations to you, or for a longer period if there are other purposes for which your personal data was collected or where we have other legitimate and compelling business reasons for retaining that information. For example, once a transaction has been completed, we will generally retain the contact details of a customer on our systems indefinitely for the purposes of handling after-sales queries, communicating important product information, and providing better service to you in the future, or for other legitimate and compelling business reasons.
8) Your Rights on Information We Hold About You. You have certain rights in relation to personal data we hold about you. Details of these rights are set out below and you can exercise them by contacting us by one of the methods described at indelco.com/contact-us. We will require evidence of your identity before we are able to act on your request.
a) Right of Access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the personal data about you that we hold, free of charge. Where we have good reason, and if the GDPR permits, we can refuse your request for a copy of your personal data, or certain elements of the request.
b) Right of Correction or Completion. If personal data we hold about you is not accurate or is out of date and requires amendment or correction, you have a right to have the data amended or rectified and to have incomplete data completed.
c) Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request erasure of personal data that we hold about you, such as where the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed or where our processing of the information is based on your consent and there are no other legal grounds on which we may process or retain the information.
d) Right to Object to Processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. Those circumstances include where we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interests and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for our processing which override your rights and interests. You also have the right to object to use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
e) Right to Restrict Processing. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to restrict our use of your personal data, such as where you have challenged the accuracy of the information and during the period where we are verifying its accuracy.
f) Right of Data Portability. In certain instances, you have a right to receive any personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can ask us to transmit that information to you or directly to a third party organization. This right exists only with respect to personal data that you have previously provided to us and which is processed by us using automated means. While we will endeavor to satisfy your request as to a particular data format, we are not able to guarantee technical compatibility with a third party organization's systems. We are also unable to comply with requests that relate to personal data of others without their consent.
You can exercise any of the above rights by contacting us by one of the methods described indelco.com/contact-us. Most of the above rights are subject to limitations and exceptions. We will provide reasons if we are unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights. In addition to the rights described above, you are entitled to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with the relevant supervisory authority.
9) Cookies You have certain rights in relation to personal data we hold about you. Details of these rights are set out below and you can exercise them by contacting us by one of the methods described at indelco.com/contact-us. We will require evidence of your identity before we are able to act on your request.
a) What are Cookies? Our website uses small text files called cookies that help us identify you on return visits and provide information that is relevant to you. A cookie is a small file that a website stores on a visitor's device or computer, and that the visitor's browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. These files also help us understand how our website is being used so that we can make it more effective for our users.
10) Consent If we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us by one of the methods described at indelco.com/contact-us.
11) Contact If you have any questions or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal data, including to exercise your rights as outlined above, please contact us by one of the methods described at indelco.com/contact-us.