1 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminum, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel hastelloy
The Husky 1050 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece center section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
Benefits of the Husky 1050 Double Diaphragm Pump
• Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air-operated diaphragm pumps in its class
• Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
• Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation.
• Offered in ATEX configuration.
• Maximum fluid flow 50 gpm (189 lpm) • Maximum size pumpable solids 1/8 in (3.2 mm)
• Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure 125 psi (8.6 bar, 0.86 MPa) • Fluid displacement per cycle 0.17 g (0.64 liters)