Norprene® Industrial Grade Tubing
Norprene® A-60-G Tubing outperforms neoprene, EPDM and other general-purpose tubings, it will not weaken or crack after years of exposure to heat and ozone, providing for long service life. Performance formulated for on-the-job reliability, Norprene® handles temperatures from -75°F to 275°F, and excellent resistance to inorganic (acids and bases) fluids.
• Superior weathering and temperature resistance
• Abrasion and fatigue resistance
• Low gas permeability compared to rubber tubing
• Ozone and UV light resistant
• Compound hardness rating 61, Shore “A”
• Max. recommended operating temperature: 275°F
• Low temperature flexibility: -75°F
• Soap and disinfectant dispensing
• Plating and etching chemical
• Glass and window washing equipment
• Wastewater sampling
• Printing ink transfer
Priced by the foot, sold in coil lengths only.