Tygon® 2475 High Purity Tubing
Tygon® 2475 High Purity Tubing is ideal for handling sensitive fluids such as pharmaceutical or biological solutions. There is virtually no absorption of key fluid constituents into the tubing material or fluid adsorption onto the tubing walls. As a result, fluid alteration and loss is limited. There is no plasticizer to leach into or contaminate the fluid, yet the tubing remains flexible. Tygon® 2475 can be sterilized by radiation, ethylene oxide, steam or chemical methods.This tubing only releases carbon dioxide and water when properly incinerated, providing safe disposal.
• Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF 51 criteria
• Exceptionally Low Absorption and Adsorption
• Smooth interior surface inhibits particulate entrapment
• Highly resistant to aggressive cleaners and sanitizers
• Plasticizer-free, virtually no extractables
• Compound hardness rating 72, Shore “A”
• Max. recommended operating temperature: 125°F
• Low temperature flexibility: -94°F
Priced by the foot, sold in coil lengths only.