Tygon® S3™ B-44-4X Food Milk and Dairy Tubing
Producers or food, milk and dairy products insist upon Tygon® S3™ Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing for dependable performance in countless filling, draining, transfer and processing applications. It’s smooth, non-porous bore inhibits particle entrapment, promoting a sanitary fluid path by minimizing potential for bacterial growth.
Meets FDA, NSF and 3-A Criteria
Non-toxic, taste-free and odor-free, Tygon® S3™ Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing meets applicable regulatory standards for contact with food products. Tygon® Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing is NSF listed under Standard 51. This standard covers plastic materials and components for use in food and beverage processing and dispensing equipment. It also meets FDA 21 CFR, 175.300 criteria and 3-A Plastics Standard Criteria.
• Smooth, non-porous bore will not trap particles
• Compatible with foods containing a high oil content
• Resistant to harsh alkaline cleaners and sanitizers
• Excellent alternative to rigid piping systems
• Compound hardness rating 65, Shore “A”
• Max. recommended operating temperature: 165°F
• Low temperature flexibility: -47°F
Priced by the foot, sold in coil lengths only.