The general purpose reflective ultrasonic multi-function level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 9.8’ with a 4-20 mA analog signal output and four relays 4.9', and is configured via our WebCal software. Each relay can be configured for alarm, automatic fill or empty functions. Select this sensor for small tanks with non-foaming or mildly vaporous media such as chemicals, water, wastewater and oil. Typical applications include day tank, IBC or drum, cooling tower, skid or machine, process tank and waste sumps.
- Four programmable relays with embedded level control logic
- 1 pump or valve with 3 alarms
- 2 pumps duplexing with 2 alarms
- 2 pumps lead-lag with 2 alarms
- 4 independent switch point alarms