Double Wall Tanks
CAPTOR CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS
Captor's unique tank-in-a-tank design enables users and specifiers to incorporate advanced performance and safety features on a bulk-handling system, which provides total containment protection. Captor's double-wall construction is completely enclosed so that external matter, such as dust, rain and snow is prevented from collecting in the outer containment tank.
- U.F.O (Unified Fitting Outlet) is uniquely designed to mechanically seal fitting outlet through both the inner and outer tank walls. Material unloading is easier and more cost effective than pumping contents from the top of the tank. (optional)
- Molded-In Tie-Down Lugs interface with optional cable restraint system to meet seismic IBC code and 150 mph wind requirements.
- Outer Containment Tank provides 115-120% of inner tanks capacity for added safety factor. Complies with 40 CFR-264.193.
Smaller dual-containment tanks provide added safety and environmental protection in more confined or remote storage locations. The advanced double-wall tank design is enclosed to prohibit foreign matter from entering the secondary containment tank, and a unique octagonal shape provides optimal spacing and sealing surface for the industry’s most reliable transition fitting.
- Rib Reinforced Flat Top Design provides ample surface space for chemical feed pump mounting.
- Transition Fitting allows side safe installation and long-term sealing power through both walls of your dual containment tank. (optional)
- Large Flat Surface Area provides ample space for a variety of fitting sizes and styles.
- Secondary Containment Tank provides 120% of inner tank’s capacity. Complies with CFR-264.193.